The Central Towers were built in 1959 by Weaver & Drover. When U-Haul moved the company from Portland, OR to Phoenix in 1966 the buildings became the U-Haul Towers and the company headquarters.
Two symmetrical towers sit opposite each other with 8 floor breeze block and arched awnings covering the entrance.
Located on Central Ave just south of Thomas Rd in Central Phoenix.
Weaver & Drover