Pima Plaza was built in 1952 by Ralph Haver and was added onto in 1960. The center now houses various retail shops.
The center building has a middle pitch low slung roofline with two stories of shops. On each side of the middle building there are single pitch rooflines that start high to the middle building and slope outward.
Located on 1st Ave in the middle of Old Town Scottsdale.