Mountain Shadows Resort was originally built in 1959 by Del Webb. It operated until 2004, then it was shutdown.
The current resort was rebuilt and opened its doors in 2017. While the original resort was demolished the current version brought new life to the area and the golf course. The mid mod influence in the design of the entire hotel is undeniable from the butterfly roofs to the breeze block.
Located on E Lincoln Dr just west of 56th St in Paradise Valley.